-Had a great night ♥♥♥
-Some of the photos are not mine, credit to the owner
May namimiss ako.. 😦
I’m happy with my work now, satisfied and I really enjoy every single day of my work. I’m happy with my work, workmates, financial, and maybe bonus is to work with my one of my closest friend. But, at the end of the day I missed someone. Namimiss ko na sya. Kahit sobrang busy ako.. at the end of the day, feeling ko may kulang pa rin.. I miss chatting with him. I miss talking with him, I miss laughing with him. I miss everything with him. 😦 😦 😦
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: > water
2. Last phone call: > ar
3. Last text message: > “hi 🙂 musta ka na?”
4. Last song you listened to: > Wag Ka Nang Umiyak – Sugarfree
5. Last time you cried: > September 04, 2011
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you’ve broken up with: > no
7. Been cheated on: > no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: > no
9. Lost someone special: > no
10. Been depressed: > yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: >no
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend: > yes..!
16. Fallen out of love: > no
17. Laughed until you cried: > i think! 😀
18. Met someone who changed you: > yess!
19. Found out who your true friends were: > yess!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: > yess!
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list: > yes
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:> 95%..
23. How many kids do you want?: > 2
24. Do you have any pets: > yes!
25. Do you want to change your name: > yes 🙂
26. What did you do for your last birthday: > celebration with special people in my life 😀
27. What time did you wake up?:> 6am-6:30am (weekdays) 8:00am (weekend)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: > eating graham cake 😀
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for?:> laptop
30. Last time you saw your Mother: > last night 🙂
31. NO 31..for reals!!! > i’m quite confused
32. What are you listening to right now: > love radio 🙂
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: > yes, my seniores.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: > uhm.. wala..
35. Most visited webpage:> facebook, wordpress, youtube, twitter
36.Whats your real name: > salvasion
37. Nicknames: > salva, salvz, bunso
38. Relationship Status: > single
39. Zodiac sign: > Scorpio
40. Male or female?: > female
41. Elementary School?: > EM’S Elementary School
42. High School?:> Signal Village National High School
43. College?: > TUP-T
44. Hair color: > Black
45. Long or short:> short.. 😀
46. Height: >5’4″
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: > yes :”>
48: What do you like about yourself?: > pala-smile 🙂
49. Piercings: > ears
50: Tattoos: > no
51. Righty or lefty: > Righty
52. First surgery: > none
53. First piercing: > ears
54. First best friend: > Ma. Lichellyn Roldan
55. First sport you joined: > Basketball.. yeah!!
56. First vacation: > Batangas last Holy week 🙂
57. First pair of trainers: > Ma’am Mitch
58. Eating:> no..
59. Drinking:> no..
60. I’m about to: > code my last project haha!
61. Listening to: > Wind of Change -Scorpions
62. Waiting for: > message
63. I’m feeling: > confused..
64. Want kids?: > yes
65. Get married?:> not right now 🙂
66. Career: > IT
67. Lips or eyes: > eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: > Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: > Taller
70. Older or Younger: > Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: > Romantic :”>
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: > Nice arms 😉
73. Sensitive or loud: > Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: > Relationship
75. Kissed a stranger: > no :p
76. Drank hard liquor: > no 🙂
77. Lost glasses/contacts: > no
78. Sex on first date: > no
79. Broken someone’s heart: > hmm? i think so.. hehe
80. Been arrested: > No
81. Turned someone down: > no
82. Cried when someone died: > yes
83. Fallen for a friend: > no!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
83. Life after love?: > yes!
84. Yourself: > YES!
85. Love at first sight: > no.. haha
86. Heaven: > YES
87. Santa Claus: > No.. 🙂
88. Kiss on the first date: > No.
89. Angels: > Yes
90. God: > YES
91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: > No
92. Did you sing today?: > yes
93. Ever cheated on somebody?: > no
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: > IT DAYS 🙂 (2009-2010)
95. The moment you would choose to relive?:> uhmm? during down time..
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: > No
97. When was the last time you lied?: > i cant remember the exact date 😦 last last week
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?:> right on time.. 😉
99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s?: > YES!
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: > No.. 😀
Late this afternoon, I was called for a meeting AGAIN. I think this would be the last and I hope so. I hope they will leave me alone. How many times am I going to tell them that nothing can change my decision. Hays!
Now, they used a powerful man that can talked with me. Again, longer conversation, longer discussion, longer dealing. Whoah! But, what should I do; if I could only tell them directly “please stop dealing with me! You’re just wasting your time“. It’s too late for them to deal with me. I already made up my decision! 😀 If they have just think about this few months ago, I think their effort will not be wasted 😀 I hope now, they learned how to handle their people 🙂 Hoping that they now know the importance of every people they’re handling.
I was asked how they can change my decision. I answered. He thought I was just joking! But honestly speaking, I did it just to make them realized that they cannot change my decision 🙂 because I know they cannot deal with it! 😀
I heard so much complement again, but I was not that much convinced.. hahah! because, I know some of it are just for me to stay. 😉Follow @salvz21
I thought it’s over, I already made up my decision and nothing can change it. I already packed up some of my things and ready to move out with my comfort zone. Few minutes before the day end I received a message for a meeting.
I sat down. I was asked again, and I answered honestly again. Longer conversation. Longer discussion. I listened and I expected this scenario, but I already made up my decision and nothing can change it. After all what he had said I just answered “sir final na po ang decision ko”.
I can’t deny that I was affected with what he had told me. I really appreciates their effort to have that kind of conversation with me; that not all can be threatened that way.
I was really really thankful having this kind of opportunities. I have options to choose. I was really really blessed with this situation. 😀
So much blessings that I really have to thank God~Follow @salvz21