I’m so thankful for the awesome, adventurous and BLESSED 2012. Great things happen when you least expect it. Thank you Lord for ALL your BLESSINGS. I don’t ask anything, but you always give too much. ♡ Thank you to all the people who made my 2012 complete, happy and blessed. Cheers! HAPPY NEW YEAR! God Bless us All! mwuahh! :*
JANUARY – BAGUIO TRIP WITH AR, VIN AND MEL
FEBRUARY – MOUNT PINATUBO TREK WITH HERC, SIR PETE, MEL, CES, ABI, DARVIN AND MIRA
MARCH – PYROMUSICAL AT SM MALL OF ASIA WITH AR, VIN AND MEL
- YEARLY CONQUERING OF MOUNT MACULOT WITH ATE ZAI, MOLEN, CARL AND ATE
- VACATION AT SAN FELIPE, CUENCA BATANGAS WITH CARL, ATE ZAI, GLADZ AND AIROL
- SWIMMING TIME AT LA VIRGINIA WITH ATE ZAI, CARL, GLADZ AND AIROL
- HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY MAMA AND PAPA. AT VILLA SARANILLA PANSOL LAGUNA. FAMILY + AR BONDING MOMENTS
- VISHAY IT AT GLOBAL GUTZ MARIKINA
MAY – VISHAY IT SUMMER BEACH OUTING
- VISITED THE LARGEST CHURCH IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IN ASIA. BASILICA DE SAN MARTIN DE TOURS (TAAL)
- FIESTA AT SAN FELIPE, CUENCA BATANGAS WITH ROMUALDO AND CUEVAS FAMILY
- MOUNT ROMELO (BURUWISAN FALLS) TREK WITH NEL, VIN, MEL, IMANG AND FLONG
JULY – MY ROOM RENOVATION
AUGUST – BONDING MOMENTS + MAM CHESA’S BABY SHOWER
SEPTEMBER – MY FIRST OUT OF THE COUNTRY TRIP 🙂
- VISITED HEILDELBERG – GERMANY
- VISITED BURG GUTTENBERG – GERMANY
- VISITED BAD WIMPFEN – GERMANY
- CONNECTING FLIGHT – DUBAI
- BOWLING WITH VIN, NEL AND MEL
- Course 10174B: Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010
NOVEMBER – MY BIRTH MONTH 🙂
- ATTENDED THE DevCon-ACCENTURE EDEN HACKATHON
- TAGAYTAY WITH GEL AND ATE ARLENE
- NUVALI TRIP WITH GEL AND ATE ARLENE
- WHITE ELEPHANT EXCHANGE GIFT
- CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHER WITH ATE ZAI, GLADZ AND CARL
- BOWLING, BONCHON, WATCHED MMFF MOVIES (ONE MORE TRY, EL PRESIDENTE, THE STRANGERS)
★ Bowling Time 🙂 ★
Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let’s get some
And live while we’re young. ♫♪
Last October 28, we (together with my friends) watched “The Secret Affair” at Market Market, Taguig City. After watching, we decided to have some foods, and we end up eating at Banapple. We did a right choice, we really enjoyed the foods! We ordered “Banapple Beef and Sausage Stew”, “Garlic beef tapa with creamed parsley eggs”, “Salpicao rafael”, “Lasagna roll-ups” and a Blueberry Cheesecake.
And two weeks from now, I’ll be celebrating my birthday and I’m planning to eat there on my special day ❤
I’m asking for some comments or feedback about Beauty Brick Digital Perming. Could you please help me? Your thoughts/comments would be appreciated. : -)
“No good friends, no bad friends; only people you want, need to be with. People who build their houses in your heart.”
I really miss him. A guy who constantly tolerate my immaturity. A guy who is always there to make me smile when I’m totally down. A guy who never fail to be as gentleman as he can, I think when God granted being ‘gentleman’ he got it all.. (haha!). A guy who is one text a way. A guy who can manage his study and work. A guy who has his words. A guy who has his own decision in life. A guy who always make me feel how blessed I am. A guy who never fail to let me understand about life.
I know that he is soooooo busy right now. Thesis Year for his study and also he is still working. So, I stopped demanding time for me, time to unwind together, time to talk with each other, time to laugh together. I’ll just wait for right time, for his free time. I know that he will be a successful guy. I can assure that. And when that time will come, I will be the first person who will be very happy for him. I’m so proud of him. I really miss you!
I am blessed having humble, approachable, fun and cool bosses! Having people like them in my IT career is such a blessing. I really learned, learn and learning from them. And they inspire me to work harder as well.
Not only with the bosses but with the client as well. They inspire me to work harder and to do my best to help and support them. Being an IT person is not an easy job as what you think, most especially if you know that you are dealing with the different kind and level of people. that you have to support. You have to think as normal person and as an IT person as well. You have to balance the way on how you talk depending on the person that you are talking. It’s all depends on how you do it. This is not an easy job at all. but having a humble and approachable bosses and clients make my job as easy as 1..2..3 (kidding!). This makes me a better person, a confident person and a professional person.
Receving compliment is just a reward of doing such a good service to your user. But it doesn’t mean that all good service could have a compliment reward. Compliment can only be heard from user who really appreciates your service. And I thank you Lord for giving me such an appreciative users! That’s what I could only say right now!
We are blessed in different ways (✿◠‿◠) ღღღ